RSSThe TSW Blog

The making of… TSW WebCoder 2013

October 5, 2012

Almost 10 months have passed since I first started telling you about what I referred to as TSW WebCoder 2012, but the truth is that my Visual Studio project for WebCoder has been called "TSW WebCoder 2013" all along. When I first started working on it in July 2011, I knew it was going to be a HUGE amount of work to re-built WebCoder with a new presentation framework (WPF), so when naming the project, I choose a version number that wouldn't put me under too much of a deadline pressure.

Half a year later, when I started these blog posts, I was pretty convinced that I could have it finished within 2012, so I used that that name for the blog posts while keeping 2013 internally. As it turns out, I was right in the first place. Even though we are getting very close to the first beta version, the fact is that once the final version is released, most of 2012 will have passed.

Therefore it doesn't make sense to keep the 2012 name. It will instead be called TSW WebCoder 2013, as the title suggests. Creating this version of WebCoder has taken a lot of time, but all of it has been spent making sure that this will be the absolutely most fantastic version EVER! Very soon I will post the first full-screen screenshots, and shortly thereafter I will have the first beta version ready for you, so you may experience this your self. Stay tuned! :)

Kasper (TSW) @ 1:44 pm in TSW,WebCoder

One Response to “The making of… TSW WebCoder 2013”

  1. Christopher says:

    Thanks for letting us know, Kasper. I’m looking forward to trying it out, especially since I may see some of my beloved requested features in it. Heh.

Leave a Reply