TSW WebCoder 2013 version 10.01 released
March 29, 2014
I'm happy to finally be able to share the first maintenance release of TSW WebCoder 2013 with you. It fixes a few bugs, but it also introduces a bunch of small, but very useful additions and improvements. Here's a list of what you can expect, if you install this new version:
- Block Selection/Column editing (really cool feature - check the Help for more information)
- Search in selection (back by popular demand)
- Bookmarks (back by popular demand)
- Indentation guides (back by popular demand - can be toggled on/off in the Advanced editor settings)
- Breakpoints and Bookmarks will be saved and restored automatically between sessions
- WebCoder will now try to center a search result, instead of showing it in the top or bottom of the window
- WebCoder can now automatically tidy your CSS selectors when you paste new properties into it (can be toggled on/off from the Settings dialog)
- Various minor bugs have been fixed
If you haven't installed WebCoder 2013 by now, getting this update is as simple as downloading the WebCoder application from the main website - all the above mentioned changes will be in it!
If you already have WebCoder installed, please download WebCoder from the main website and install it on top of your existing installation - it should be able to run just fine with the existing data files. This is, of course, a free update, so it should work just fine with your existing serial key, and if not, you can request a new one, using the order details from your initial WebCoder 2013 order.
If you run into any problems, then please don't hesitate to contact us.
We hope you like this updated version of WebCoder. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, then please contact us. Enjoy!