September 7, 2007
- FTP client was sometimes failing to re-connect after timeouts
- A "One level up" button was added to the toolbar of the FTP client
- A couple of keyboard shortcuts were added to the mini editor: Ctrl+F to search, F3 to find the next result and Ctrl+F3 to find the previous
- The mini editor was failing to set the modified status of the file to false when manually saving, causing the user to be prompted to save no matter what
- A couple of keyboard shortcuts were added to the FTP client: Enter to edit file/enter folder, F2 to rename file/folder, Del to delete file/folder
- .ascx added to the list of extensions using the HTML highlighter in the mini editor
- Information about files are now being refreshed before showing the "Overwrite file?" dialog, to ensure correct information
The update has been released to replace version 1.00, so if you are bothered by any of these minor bugs, just re-download from the SiteSync product page and install on top of the previous version. There should be no conflicts with datafiles from the final version of SiteSync.
Note to registered users of SiteSync: This is of course a free upgrade for you :). The location of the product key has been moved, so that SiteSync can now be registered by users not having access to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE part of the registry. Instead, it will be installed in HKEY_CURRENT_USER. This means that you have to re-register the application. Simply use the same key if you still have it, or get a new one from the serial key system, as described in the e-mail you received upon purchasing SiteSync. If you have any problems, be sure to contact us.
Besides those fixes, SiteSync 1.01 comes with another addition, called TSW Update. It's simply a small application which will launch the first time you start SiteSync, showing you the latest news from TSW. It will start as often as you'd like (or never again), depending on the interval you select - the default is every 3 days. This will keep you updated on everything new from TSW by showing you the latest entries from this blog, which is really the best way to make sure that you get the latest updates to the applications and try the newest beta versions. Besides that, tips & tricks will be posted here now and then. Of course, you may turn off TSW Update if you're not interested.
I hope to add TSW Update to the other TSW applications soon, but until then, please let me know if you have any suggestions or comments on it :)