January 10, 2008
I'm happy to announce a new release of TSW SiteSync, version 1.03. It comes with the following changes:
- The "Watch mode" now respect the sites exclusion rules, adding excluded items unchecked to the list
- The built-in FTP client now supports uploading external files when dragged & dropped from e.g. Windows Explorer.
- "Execute file" and "Browse current [local] folder" were added as options to the built-in FTP client
- A hack was implemented to allow seeing files hidden by ProFTPD servers, e.g. .htaccess files (Edit the site and click on the Test connection button to enable this)
- Minor GUI changes and a few minor bugs were fixed
To upgrade, simply go to the SiteSync product page and download the application. Install it on top of the previous version, that should cause no problems. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.